Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recipe Thursday: Spooky Punch

Boo! Here is a great recipe I got from Lisa Shively for this yummy punch. It is sure to make your Halloween party Spook-tacular! I included some yummy treats I found on Etsy as well.

SPOOKY PUNCH
1 (46-oz.) can pineapple juice
1 (3-oz.) box orange Jell-o mix
1 (64-oz.) ctn. orange juice


1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
1 qt. orange sherbet
In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of the pineapple juice to a boil. Add the Jell-o mix and stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour into a large container and add the orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. At serving time, pour the juice into a punch bowl and add the ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet.

Halloween Sampler 6 Piece Gourmet MarshmallowsScaramels Halloween CaramelsChocolate Mummies Pretzel Sticks (Two Baker's Dozen)Coffin Skeleton cookies....12 custom decorated sugar cookies
Halloween Treats

3 Comments:

Waterrose said...

oh wow....my mom use to make something similar when I was younger.

Unknown said...

Yummy! My kids would love that!

Memories for Life said...

The punch sounds good and all those treats look delicious!