Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something for ME!

Well the house actually, but that counts, right? I was reading some blogs this morning and stumbled upon this great Patchwork Plastic Bag Holder tutorial over at Retro Mama. Tutorial is originally from Saidos da Concha but Retro Mama throws in some nice helpful tips.



Now, I know your wondering, you don't really still use those things do you? And I can happily so no, not usually but there are the times that I forget my Chico Bags and have to use plastic. Or ya know, the hubby forgets. So I do end up using them for big messes that require on the spot garbage pick-up or in the bathroom trash cans.

Anyway, back to the tut. I'm not usually one to do patchwork because that takes time and I like quick stuff but I decided to give this a go and it turned out pretty good. Just don't look too close at my quilting.... seriously. I used a couple different prints. I'm not sure of all the specific names but they are from Cosmo Cricket, Michael Miller, and Amy Butler.

So get busy and go make yourself one!

0 Comments: