Friday, August 21, 2009

I promise...

To do better with my blog (this is me talking to myself). Haha. Seriously though, if anyone actually looks here, you should be able to tell that is already looks different. And I'm still working on it too! So my goal is to start posting here at least everyone other day.... about something. So now that I got that out, I can go on telling you about my new obsession.

That would be Etsy, ya know, the place to buy and sell all things handmade. Seriously, I have the window open on my computer all day long and I'm constantly going there to see what is new. I'm a new seller there too, so of course, I'm checking in on my own shop. :)

Oh, and I got a new logo and design from there too from Valerie, the owner of Pixel Stix Graphics. So if you need a logo, banner, or whatever, go check her out. She is super sweet to work with!


So there's my first post of my new journey of blogging! I'll try to come up with some interesting things, promise!

Jordan

2 Comments:

Almay Alday said...

Great Blog!

Alexis said...

Keep with it - you're off to a great start!